Sometimes, the man or men of the house just need a little space to d their thing. That's why, if your home layout allows, a man cave is a great addition. Now that you have the space picked out, how should you fill it? Check out these tips to get you started!
- Mini fridge and bar. Every good man cave ha a stockpile of drinks and food. Purchase a mini a fridge and fill it with your favourite alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Then, don't forget to fill a basket with easy-to-grab snacks.
- Ample seating. You'll likely be spending a large chunk of time in your man cave watching tv, relaxing, playing games and more, so choosing the right couch or recliners is crucial. Plus, if you plan to have the guys over, you'll want to make sure you choose furniture that can seat everyone comfortably and have back-up folding chairs in case you need more spots.
- Favourite decor. Whether you're a big movie buff, die-hard sports fan, or dedicated concert goer, your man cave is the perfect place to let your interests shine by displaying your favourite memorabilia, posters, jerseys and more.
- TV. The centerpiece of your man cave is your TV. You should purchase one that is large enough to see clearly from any spot in the room and comes equipped with streaming services to ensure you can catch the game or newest movie release with a click of a button.
- Games. Video games, card games, board games and more. Fill your man cave with all your favourites to keep you and your guests entertained with some friendly competition.